Vanuatu Company Formation
International Company (IC)
No taxation on internationally sourced income make it a popular choice for those looking to take investment.
Why choose a Vanuatu company?
- Only one shareholder (can also be a legal person, no nationality restriction or residency restrictions)
- Only one director (can also be a legal person, no nationality or residency restrictions)
- Beneficial owners’ details – Not shown on the public record
- Shareholders’ details – Not shown on the public record
- Directors’ details –Not shown on the public record
Vanuatu International Companies are tax exempt from all forms of taxation in Vanuatu.
The directors and the shareholders meetings do not have to be held in Vanuatu and there are no requirements for Annual General Meetings. All meetings may be held outside of Vanuatu and can take place by any means of technology. Directors and shareholders may instead vote by proxy.
Vanuatu Companies are required to maintain financial statements, accounts or records. They are not required to file financial statements, accounts or records with the local authorities. The company register must be kept at the registered office. There are no requirements to file an annual return for a Vanuatu Company.
- Language: Any
- Letters: Any
- Company name must end with such suffixes or their abbreviations: Limited.
- Names Requiring Consent or a Licence: Bank, chartered, establishment, foundation, insurance, partnership or trust.
- Restricted connections for company name: name of state, national or local government.
- Any name that implies illegal activity or implies royal or government patronage is restricted.
- Registrar may reject any name which it considers undesirable or contrary to the public interest.
- Company name is restricted to be identical or similar that of an existing company.
- In any case when foreign language is used for a company name a translation must be provided to the Registrar which will ensure the name conforms by the listed restrictions.
Incorporation: within 5 working days + delivery time for the courier
Minimum paid up capital: No minimum capital requirement
Vanuatu Company Incorporation
Government Filing Fee
Digital Certificate of Incorporation
1 x Printed Certificate of Incorporation
Digital Memorandum & Articles of Association
1 x Printed Memorandum & Articles of AssociationBuy Now
Use our simple online checker to see if your name is available.
Follow our step-by-step process to form your new company within 24 hours.
Look through our various packages to begin to run your company the very next day.
We Provide Free Unlimited Online Support
Help is never more than a click away, our advisers are able to answer any and all of your questions.
No paper documents are required to be filled and all forms are available online. You will receive the original hard copy of the Incorporation Certificate by mail and all company documents (such as the memorandum & articles of association) will be easily available in PDF form online 24/7.
Get £50 worth of free Google Ad words credit to start the marketing of your new company.
With our innovative and low-cost service, we have taken the difficulty out of establishing a new Limited Company. With expertise honed since 2004, our business specialists have the knowledge to provide a bespoke service catered to your new business’s needs. Over four hundred thousand companies have been incorporated with our pioneering low-cost electronic system.