Isle of Man Company Formation
Limited Liability Company (LTD)
No taxation on internationally sourced income make it a popular choice for those looking to take investment.
Why choose an Isle of Man company?
- Only one shareholder (can also be a legal person, no nationality restriction or residency restrictions)
- Only one director (can also be a legal person, no nationality or residency restrictions)
- Beneficial owners’ details – Not part of public record
- Shareholders’ details – are part of the public record, if you wish to avoid it then please request a nominee service
- Directors’ details – are part of the public record, if you wish to avoid it then please request a nominee service
- Corporate income tax rate of 10% applies to the following sources of income only:
- income arising from banking business carried on by banks. Income arising from sources which do not constitute banking business is chargeable at the general 0% rate; and
- income derived from land and property in the Isle of Man (both rental income and profits derived from dealing in or developing land).
2006 Act Companies may be registered for VAT purposes with recognized in Europe “GB” prefix.
- The Companies Act 2006 require a Limited Company to hold an annual general meeting. A meeting of the members, directors and officials of the company can be held anywhere.
All Isle of Man registered companies are require to keep reliable accounting record which:
- correctly explain the transactions of the company;
- enable the financial position of the company to be determined with reasonable accuracy at any time;
- allow financial statements to be prepared.
A 2006 Act company must also retain such invoices, contracts and other information as are necessary to allow the company to document.
Accounting records must be kept at the office of the registered agent in the Isle of Man such as to disclose with reasonable accuracy the financial position of the business in question at intervals not exceeding 6 months.
There is no requirement for the accounts of an Isle of Man Limited Company, formed under the Companies Act 2006, to be audited.
- Language: Any
- Letters: From Roman alphabet
- Company name must end with such sufixes or their abbreviations: Incorporated, Corporation, Limited, Public Limited Company.
- Restricted Words: Empire, Crown, Imperial, Windsor, Royal, Assurance, Bank, Building Society or any other words deemed sensitive or offensive.
- Names Requiring Consent or a Licence: European, International
- Restricted connections for company name: name of state, national or local government.
- Any name that implies illegal activity or implies royal or government patronage is restricted.
- Registrar may reject any name which it considers undesirable or contrary to the public interest.
- Company name is restricted to be identical or similar that of an existing company.
- In case when foreign language is used for company name the translation must be provided to Registrar which will ensure conformity to above listed restrictions.
Incorporation: 5 working days + delivery time for the courier
Minimum paid up capital: No minimum capital requirement
Isle of Man Company Incorporation
Government Filing Fee
Digital Certificate of Incorporation
1 x Printed Certificate of Incorporation
Digital Memorandum & Articles of Association
1 x Printed Memorandum & Articles of AssociationBuy Now
Use our simple online checker to see if your name is available.
Follow our step-by-step process to form your new company within 24 hours.
Look through our various packages to begin to run your company the very next day.
We Provide Free Unlimited Online Support
Help is never more than a click away, our advisers are able to answer any and all of your questions.
No paper documents are required to be filled and all forms are available online. You will receive the original hard copy of the Incorporation Certificate by mail and all company documents (such as the memorandum & articles of association) will be easily available in PDF form online 24/7.
Get £50 worth of free Google Ad words credit to start the marketing of your new company.
With our innovative and low-cost service, we have taken the difficulty out of establishing a new Limited Company. With expertise honed since 2004, our business specialists have the knowledge to provide a bespoke service catered to your new business’s needs. Over four hundred thousand companies have been incorporated with our pioneering low-cost electronic system.