International Certificate of Incumbency
Certificate of Incumbency
What is a Certificate of Incumbency?
A Certificate of Incumbency is a document issued by the Registration Agent of the company.
Why do I need a Certificate of Incumbency?
Sometimes third-parties require information about the current corporate structure of a company and they’re willing to accept this from the registration agent of the company.
Our ServiceFor all companies incorporated by Formations House, we can issue a Certificate of Incumbency for your company.
We will email you an electronic copy and the Hard copy can be posted or couriered to you directly, or alternatively you can choose to collect it from our office.
The Certificate typically includes a statement on the current structure of the company though may additionally include a number of statements relating to your business such as
• Details of where the company registers are held
• Details of any mortgages or charges
• Details of the bank account signatories
• Details of company officers that can enter into agreement on behalf of the company
• Confirmation that the company is in good standing and not in liquidation
• Confirmation that no action has been taken to close the company and no proceedings are pending or threatened against the company
To request additional statements to be included in the Certificate we may request proof (such as Bank Signatories) in order to meet our Compliance requirements.