Cyprus Company Formation
Limited Liability Company (LTD)
No taxation on internationally sourced income make it a popular choice for those looking to take investment.
Why choose a Cyprus company
- Only one shareholder (can also be a legal person, no nationality or residency restrictions)
- Only one director (can also be a legal person, no nationality or residency restrictions but advisable to have locally based for purposes of tax residency)
- Beneficial owners’ details – shown on the public record, if you wish to keep this information private then please request a nominee service
- Shareholders’ details – shown on the public record, if you wish to keep this information private then please request a nominee service
- Directors’ details – shown on the public record, if you wish to keep this information private then please request a nominee service
- According to Cyprus Tax laws, Cyprus Companies are considered to be Cyprus tax residents by default and are taxed at 12.5% on profit. However, non-resident Companies are not subject to Cyprus tax provided that the Company management and control are exercised outside Cyprus and the Company does not derive any income in Cyprus. It should be noted that in such case the Company might not take advantage of the Cyprus double tax treaties network.
- Double taxation agreements concluded with: Austria, Armenia, Bulgaria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Qatar, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Syria, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Tadzhikistan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and USA.
- The directors and the shareholders meetings need not be held in Cyprus, there is also no requirement for an Annual General Meeting. All meetings may be held outside of Cyprus by means of other technology. Directors and shareholders may also choose to vote by proxy.
A Cyprus Company must submit audited financial statements to local tax authorities and the Registrar of Companies. The Company Law requires that a Cyprus Company maintain proper accounting records in accordance with the International Accounting Standards. The first reporting period can be up to 18 months from the date of incorporation and thereafter financial statements must be prepared annually. A Cyprus auditor is required to be appointed.
- Language: Any
- Letters: From Roman alphabet
- Company name must end with such suffix or it’s abbreviation: Limited
- Restricted names: Any word that the Registrar considers undesirable.
- Names Requiring Consent or a Licence: Asset Management, Asset Manager, Assurance, Bank, Banking, Broker (s) / Brokerage, Capital, Credit, Currency (ies), Custodian(s), Custody, Dealer(s), Dealing, Deposit(s), Derivative (s), Exchange, Fiduciary (ies), Finance, Financial, Fund (s), Future (s), Insurance, Lending, Loan(s), Lender(s), Option(s), Pension(s), Portfolio, Reserves, Savings, Security(ies), Stock, Trust, Trustees.
- Restricted connections for company name: name of state, national or local government.
- Any name that implies illegal activity or implies royal or government patronage is restricted.
- Registrar may reject any name which it considers undesirable or contrary to the public interest.
- Company name is restricted to be identical or similar that of an existing company.
- In case when foreign language is used for company name the translation may be asked by Registrar to ensure conformity to above listed restrictions.
Incorporation: 5 working days + delivery time for the courier
Minimum paid up capital: No minimum capital requirement
Cyprus Company Incorporation
Government Filing Fee
Digital Certificate of Incorporation
1 x Printed Certificate of Incorporation
Digital Memorandum & Articles of Association
1 x Printed Memorandum & Articles of AssociationBuy Now
Use our simple online checker to see if your name is available.
Follow our step-by-step process to form your new company within 24 hours.
Look through our various packages to begin to run your company the very next day.
We Provide Free Unlimited Online Support
Help is never more than a click away, our advisers are able to answer any and all of your questions.
No paper documents are required to be filled and all forms are available online. You will receive the original hard copy of the Incorporation Certificate by mail and all company documents (such as the memorandum & articles of association) will be easily available in PDF form online 24/7.
Get £50 worth of free Google Ad words credit to start the marketing of your new company.
With our innovative and low-cost service, we have taken the difficulty out of establishing a new Limited Company. With expertise honed since 2004, our business specialists have the knowledge to provide a bespoke service catered to your new business’s needs. Over four hundred thousand companies have been incorporated with our pioneering low-cost electronic system.