British Virgin Islands Company Formation
Limited Liability Company (LTD)
No taxation on internationally sourced income make it a popular choice for those looking to take investment.
Why choose a BVI company?
- Only one shareholder (can also be a legal person, no nationality restriction)
- Only one director (can also be a legal person, no nationality or residency restrictions)
- Beneficial owners’ details – Not shown on the public record
- Shareholders’ details – Not shown on the public record
- Directors’ details –Not shown on the public record
- BVI Companies are excluded from income tax, tax on dividends, interest, royalties, compensations and other amounts paid by a company. BVI companies are also excluded from capital gains, estate, inheritance, succession or gift tax with regards to any shares, debt obligations or other securities of the company. BVI companies are also excluded from any kind of stamp duties related to its assets or activities, with an exception for land-ownership transactions in the BVI, in which case a stamp duty is still counted.
- The meetings of directors and/or shareholders does not have to be held in the British Virgin Islands; there are also no requirements for an Annual General Meeting. All meetings may be held outside the BVI, by telephone or via other technology. Alternatively, directors and shareholders may vote by proxy.
There are no requirement to file audited accounts or annual returns with the BVI authorities, companies are required to maintain financial records, which should reflect its financial standing.
- Language: Any
- Letters: From Roman alphabet
- Company name must end with such sufixes or their abbreviations: Limited, Corporation, Incorporated, Society Anonyme, Sociedad Anonima.
- Names Requiring Consent or a Licence: Bank, building society, savings, loans, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, investment fund, trust, trustees, Chamber of Commerce, university, municipal
- Restrictions for company name: name of state, national or local government.
- Any name that implies illegal activity or implies royal or government patronage is restricted.
- Registrars may reject any name which it considers undesirable or contrary to the public interest.
- Company names are restricted to be identical or similar to that of an existing company.
- In any case when foreign language is used for a company name, a translation must be provided to the Registrar which will ensure the listed restrictions.
Incorporation: 5 working days + delivery time for the courier (3-5 days) + 3 working days for the apostilled documents
Minimum paid up capital: No minimum capital requirement
BVI Company Incorporation
Government Filing Fee
Digital Certificate of Incorporation
1 x Printed Certificate of Incorporation
Digital Memorandum & Articles of Association
1 x Printed Memorandum & Articles of AssociationBuy Now
Use our simple online checker to see if your name is available.
Follow our step-by-step process to form your new company within 24 hours.
Look through our various packages to begin to run your company the very next day.
We Provide Free Unlimited Online Support
Help is never more than a click away, our advisers are able to answer any and all of your questions.
No paper documents are required to be filled and all forms are available online. You will receive the original hard copy of the Incorporation Certificate by mail and all company documents (such as the memorandum & articles of association) will be easily available in PDF form online 24/7.
Get £50 worth of free Google Ad words credit to start the marketing of your new company.
With our innovative and low-cost service, we have taken the difficulty out of establishing a new Limited Company. With expertise honed since 2004, our business specialists have the knowledge to provide a bespoke service catered to your new business’s needs. Over four hundred thousand companies have been incorporated with our pioneering low-cost electronic system.