Belize Company Formation
International Business Company (IBC)
No taxation on internationally sourced income make it a popular choice for those looking to take investment.
Why choose a Belize company?
- Only one shareholder (can also be a legal person, no nationality restriction)
- Only one director (can also be a legal person, no nationality or residency restrictions)
- Beneficial owners’ details – Not part of public record
- Shareholders’ details – Not part of public record
- Directors’ details – Not part of public record
- Belize International Business Companies are exempt from the Belize income tax, from tax on dividends, interest, royalties, compensations and other amounts paid by a company; also they are exempt from all the capital gains, estate, inheritance, succession or gift tax with respect to any shares, debt obligations or other securities of the Belize IBC.
- Belize does not disclose its banking or fiscal information under any information-exchange agreements to any foreign parties on grounds of suspected tax evasion.
- The meetings of the directors and the shareholders need not be held in Belize; also there is no requirement for an Annual General Meeting. All meetings may be held outside Belize, by telephone or other electronic means. Alternatively, directors and shareholders may vote by proxy.
Whilst there is no requirement to file audited financial statements or annual returns with local authorities, a Belize IBC is required to keep financial records, which should reflect the financial position of the company.
Optional (can also be a legal person, no nationality or residency restrictions).
Required (can also be a legal person)
- Language: Any
- Letters: From Roman alphabet
- Company name must end with such sufixes or their abbreviations: Limited, Corporation, Incorporated, Society Anonyme, Sociedad Anonima or Aktiengesellschaft.
- Names Requiring Consent or a Licence: Bank, Insurance, Assurance, Re-Insurance, Trust, Trustee, Savings, Royal, Asset management, Fund Management, Investment Fund, Building Society, Municipal, Chartered.
- Restricted connections for company name: name of state, national or local government.
- Any name that implies illegal activity or implies royal or government patronage is restricted.
- Registrar may reject any name which it considers undesirable or contrary to the public interest.
- Company name is restricted to be identical or similar that of an existing company.
- In case when foreign language is used for company name the translation may be asked by Registrar to ensure conformity to above listed restrictions.
Incorporation: 2 working days + delivery time for the courier
Minimum paid up capital: No minimum capital requirement
Belize Company Incorporation
Government Filing Fee
Digital Certificate of Incorporation
1 x Printed Certificate of Incorporation
Digital Memorandum & Articles of Association
1 x Printed Memorandum & Articles of AssociationBuy Now
Use our simple online checker to see if your name is available.
Follow our step-by-step process to form your new company within 24 hours.
Look through our various packages to begin to run your company the very next day.
We Provide Free Unlimited Online Support
Help is never more than a click away, our advisers are able to answer any and all of your questions.
No paper documents are required to be filled and all forms are available online. You will receive the original hard copy of the Incorporation Certificate by mail and all company documents (such as the memorandum & articles of association) will be easily available in PDF form online 24/7.
Get £50 worth of free Google Ad words credit to start the marketing of your new company.
With our innovative and low-cost service, we have taken the difficulty out of establishing a new Limited Company. With expertise honed since 2004, our business specialists have the knowledge to provide a bespoke service catered to your new business’s needs. Over four hundred thousand companies have been incorporated with our pioneering low-cost electronic system.