Bank Account Opening
Your one stop shop for international bank account opening
Using our contacts to help you
International bank accounts let you diversify your risk, while also affording you privacy and confidentiality.
There are multiple documents that we require before we can assist you in opening a bank account in an international jurisdiction. The following documents are required for opening of individual bank accounts:
- Certified true copy Identity Card / Passport;
- Original or certified proof of address in English.
The following documents are required for the opening of corporate bank accounts:
- Notarised copy of your Certificate of Incorporation;
- Notarised copy of your Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Notarised copy of your Certificate of Incumbency;
- Notarised copy of your register of directors and shareholders;
- Notarised copy of all directors and shareholders’ passport;
- Notarised copy of all directors and shareholders’ proof of address;
- Notarised copy of resolution to open bank account signed by directors.
Please take note the banks have the full discretion in choosing to open a bank account or not, there is no guarantee that the bank account will be opened. No one can guarantee the opening of bank account successfully, however we have been extremely successful over the last 15 years of operation and are in the unique position of having extremely strong relationships in place.