Delaware Company Formation
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
No taxation on internationally sourced income make it a popular choice for those looking to take investment.
Why choose a Delaware company?
- Delaware LLC’s do not issue shares and therefore do not have shareholders. The owners of an LLC are referred to as members. An LLC must have a minimum of one Member (owner) or more. Each member of a Delaware LLC is liable only to the percentage of ownership in the LLC that they own. Members of an LLC can be individuals or corporate bodies. There are no limit on members allowed in a Delaware LLC.
- The management of a Delaware LLC is formed on an agreement between its members. An LLC allows unique management structures, which form the economic relationship between the owners. While Delaware laws permit a Delaware LLC to be managed by its members, the law does not state that the members have be managers in the business. The Delaware LLC statute enables parties to define their business relationship in a written agreement. This written agreement is called the Freedom of Contract. Delaware Law only provides rules and regulations on matters which the parties have failed to agree. Delaware LLC’s provide unparalleled contractual flexibility compared to any other LLC statute. The structure of Delaware LLCs doe not allow for a Board of Directors.
- Beneficial owners’ details – Disclosed to the authorities
- Shareholders’ details – Not shown on the public record
- Directors’ details – Not shown on the public record
Delaware Limited Liability Company (LLC) do not pay US state or federal income tax if they fulfil any of the following: The company owners are not US citizens or green card holders, the companies’ offices are situated outside of the U.S. and the LLC carries out no business in the U.S. A Delaware LLC is not taxed on its profits. The income of the LLC is distributed to its members who are taxed on a personal income basis.
Non-resident of the US are not taxable on income derived out of the U.S. If an LLC receives its income outside of the U.S., the non-residents do not file tax returns.
- There aren’t any requirements regarding the meetings of members or record keeping.
Delaware LLC’s are not required to file state or federal tax returns. Whilst there are no requirement to file audited accounts or annual returns with the relevant authorities, companies are required to keep financial records, which should reflect the financial position of a company. An Annual Report is only necessary when there has been distribution of profits to U.S. residents.
- Language: Any
- Letters: From Roman alphabet
- Company name must end with such suffixes or their abbreviations: Limited Liability Company, Limited Company.
- Restricted words: Bank, Trust, Insurance, Reinsurance.
- Names Requiring Consent or a Licence: Bank, building society, savings, loans, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, investment fund, trust, trustees, Chamber of Commerce, university, municipal
- Restricted connections for company name: name of state, national or local government.
- Any name that implies illegal activity or implies royal or government patronage is restricted.
- Registrar may reject any name which it considers undesirable or contrary to the public interest.
- Company name is restricted to be identical or similar that of an existing company.
- In any case when foreign language is used for a company name a translation must be provided to the Registrar which will ensure the name conforms by the listed restrictions.
Incorporation: 48 hours + delivery time for the courier
Minimum paid up capital: No minimum capital requirement
Delaware Company Incorporation
Government Filing Fee
Digital Certificate of Incorporation
1 x Printed Certificate of Incorporation
Digital Memorandum & Articles of Association
1 x Printed Memorandum & Articles of AssociationBuy Now
Use our simple online checker to see if your name is available.
Follow our step-by-step process to form your new company within 24 hours.
Look through our various packages to begin to run your company the very next day.
We Provide Free Unlimited Online Support
Help is never more than a click away, our advisers are able to answer any and all of your questions.
No paper documents are required to be filled and all forms are available online. You will receive the original hard copy of the Incorporation Certificate by mail and all company documents (such as the memorandum & articles of association) will be easily available in PDF form online 24/7.
Get £50 worth of free Google Ad words credit to start the marketing of your new company.
With our innovative and low-cost service, we have taken the difficulty out of establishing a new Limited Company. With expertise honed since 2004, our business specialists have the knowledge to provide a bespoke service catered to your new business’s needs. Over four hundred thousand companies have been incorporated with our pioneering low-cost electronic system.